• Hallo Gast, bitte überprüfe Deine Mailadresse in den Einstellungen. Grund der Prüfung

Bericht Köln - A sex tourist adventure

natural_admirer

Neu-Rheinländer
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hello! I've been in Köln for the last 5 days and I have been whoring everyday, even twice a day sometimes. I'm going to put down my reports for all the wonderful women I met into this one thread. I must have spent over a 1000$ easy, but lets add that up once we're done. The forums have been incredible for the reports and helping me decide.

Day 1 - I land, and I head straight to meet from the airport - beautiful, natural, can speak English and is funny to talk to. Blow was good and the sex was great. She has my recommendation.
In the evening I headed over to to meet - beautiful, petite, natural and beautiful smile. Unfortunately, I met her in a tight schedule and she was in a hurry to get me out. English wasn't the best either. We had to call the handler to help translate my needs. Would recommend, but maybe in a more relaxed setting.

Day 2 - Headed over to meet - stunning and natural blonde. Really beautiful blow and deep stares during the act. Highly recommend. The apartment could be better though. Not complaining.
In the evening, I called a bunch of providers to get no response. Almost met but then got left to dry outside the address. Came back home frustrated and called to my room. Again, natural, and beautiful. I was attracted enough to actually go twice with her. Well spoken and exciting and very prompt at scheduling the meeting. Definitely give her a go.

Day 3 - Long before coming to Koln, all I really wanted to do was visit . And it finally happened. Everything that is on the forums about her is true. It is by far, by a long margin, the best experience I have had with a provider in my entire life. And I have met quite a few as this post might already indicate. I went in determined to enjoy a beautiful blonde, maximizing sex, but no, the experience with Jessi is a love story for the duration of your stay. I would marry her if I could. Often after having quick sex with a GP, i'm hungry for more. But after Jessi, I was spent. No, I was satisfied and content. I didn't need anything else.
Well, almost. Late night, decided to head to . This was after I stood like an idiot ringing the bell to instead of just going in. Met Evelina from Romania, quickie and back home.

Day 4 - Long day of actually visiting the city. It is beautiful, you are all very lucky. Had to relieve myself before heading to meet a friend, and replied on a very short notice. The pictures are real, slightly touched, but if you're up for meeting a slightly older Chinese woman, I'd recommend her. Very sweet to talk to as well.

This has been my 4 day sex adventure in Cologne. I have enjoyed your city very much and I am hoping to resume similar duties back home. Hope to see you all again next year.

• Grund: Removed individual pricing, seemed wrong.
  • Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Grund: Removed individual pricing, seemed wrong.
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Du musst Dich zuerst als Forumler registrieren (d. h. erledigen der Registrierung und Bestätigung Deiner E-Mail-Adresse). Das Ganze ist kostenlos und zur Registrierung kommst Du unter diesem ---> Link <---.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Du musst Dich zuerst als Forumler registrieren (d. h. erledigen der Registrierung und Bestätigung Deiner E-Mail-Adresse). Das Ganze ist kostenlos und zur Registrierung kommst Du unter diesem ---> Link <---.

Zurück
Oben Unten